All Discussions (2953)

Sort by

Gingko and Nausea?

I know a lot of us take B12 and Folic Acid and I've also read some people take Gingko Biloba as well. I've been taking it for about a month or two now but I've been getting really nauseous and have been getting really bad migraines. I remember back i

Read more…
4 Replies

Introducing oursleves

Hi! I am writing on behalf of my beautiful daughter Lulu. Her vitiligo began when she was 3 but it was some time before I realised it was spreading. Lulu's 9 now and her vitiligo is no moderate it is severe. Although she is caucasian her skin is very

Read more…
6 Replies

Treatment recommendations??

My current dermatologist, who I sought a second opinion from, was inconclusive about my diagnosis, but concluded that it's "most likely" vitiligo. He basically said he can't issue a positive diagnosis until #1) it worsens or #2) I have a biopsy, whic

Read more…
4 Replies

yo!

well just joined here today, hope ya all cool. well i've got large white patches on right hand wrist, right elbow, under chin round mouth and both eyes and smaller patches scattered all over apart from legs. had them for about 6yrs, then not long af

Read more…
6 Replies

B3 and melanin distribution

I came across something very interesting the other day. There was a new Indian grocery store that opened in my neighborhood. I checked out the personal care section and they had this vitamin supplement called Fair and Lovely. In it was vitamin B3, wh

Read more…
5 Replies