All Discussions (2953)

Sort by

Laser Hair Removal

I have only small traces of my vitiligo left as I miraculously re-pigmented a few years ago. I am interested in laser hair removal but I read that the light used attacks the pigment in the hair. Should I be scared that this procedure will cause a rel

Read more…
2 Replies

Vitiligo Cover Lotion

I recently bought the Cover lotion which was a waste of time and money. This lotion may work for those people that has just a slight discolor but for real vitiligo patches, it's a waste. I used it for 4 days now and all I see is a very slight tint. M

Read more…
16 Replies

Supplements helpful for Vitiligo

Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid Both vitamin B12 and folic acid have been found to be deficient in individuals with vitiligo. The relationship between these nutrients and the development and treatment of vitiligo are unclear, though many hypotheses exist

Read more…
1 Reply

Self-tanners and Vit

I've never used a self tanning lotion and was wondering how it will look on my white spots... should I use more on the spots at first? Please help me out if you have any tips/advice. Also, I will post a follow up with my results.

Read more…
2 Replies

Vitiligo + Home Remedy

I am thinking about developing a home remedy / ointment to treat vitiligo. The ingredients include Coconut Oil - Acts as a base to help absorb mixture into the skin Chick Peas - Researchers from India believe chick peas may be a cure for vitiligo

Read more…
0 Replies