All Discussions (2953)

Sort by

Repigmenting

For the last four months I have been slowly repigmenting. It's a small spot on the outside of my right hand that right now is hyperpigmented, but it's very promising. I'm not sure what exactly is working but I'll tell you what I've been doing... -

Read more…
11 Replies

my vitiligo

hi anyone i have vitiligo on my face and i hate it i was looking on the internet on cures and i keep finding anti vitiligo oil, vitalgone and stuff like that does any of this work please help l

Read more…
0 Replies

Lucy's Voice Blog

I would like to invite you to my voice blog. I will be updating at least once a week. My first blog is Living with Vitiligo. If you can't hear/understand me let me know and I will correct the problem. Click the left or right arrow buttons to hear any

Read more…
2 Replies

MICHAEL JACKSON WILL BE SURELY MISSED

We Lost Him Too Soon.___________?§$$$$$$$§§?_ ___________§$$$$$$$$$$$$§? ___________??§§§$$$$§$$$$§? _____________?____§?§§$§$$§? ______________?___?_?§$$$$$$§ ________________?????§$$§$$§? ___????§?__________??§$$$$$§§? __?§$$$$?_??______§§§$§§§§§$

Read more…
1 Reply

vitiligo and my love life

does it bother having a vitiligo when it comes to looking for the right man or the right woman that your heart truly desires???everytime i have a boyfriend, it hurts to hide him the fact that in no time my skin's gonna change.. i feel awful for him t

Read more…
7 Replies

helppp

hi anyone im kevin im 15 years old. i was just wondering i have been taking l-tyrosine for about a month now and really dont see a difference. if anyone has any success stories please tell me im tired of getting looked at like a alien :(

Read more…
2 Replies

real results and success stories...

Hi everyone! I'm fascinated by the variety of supplements that are suggested to help with repigmentation. I've been trying a number of them as many of you are, so far with no success but it's still early days. I wondered if anyone has noticed any GEN

Read more…
0 Replies